One-on-One Computer Training
The Adult & Teen Services Department offers 45-minute individual sessions with reference staff at a mutually convenient time. Call the Reference Desk at 630-529-1641, Press 3, to set up an appointment.
One-on-one training is available for:
- Internet Searching for beginning and intermediate users
- Basic web email account set-up
- Basic Microsoft Word
- Resume creation using Microsoft Word
- Social media
- Self-directed mousing skills tutorials
- Assistance with the Library's downloadable services:
- eMediaLibrary (Overdrive) eBooks and eAudiobooks
- eRead Illinois (Axis 360) eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Freegal downloadable and streaming music
- Kanopy streaming video
Can't get to the Library for training? Access online training in the comfort of your home—anytime 24/7. Learn at your own pace, in your own home. All you need is your Library card and PIN.
Hoonuit is a video-based training resource covering social media, mobile apps, and more than 500 of today's most popular software applications from Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more, for both PCs and Macs.