We offer many services to area teachers, including:
- Customized bags of library materials such as books, CDs, DVDs, or science kits, delivered to your school's front office for use in your classroom
- Extended checkout periods for materials being used in the classroom
- Librarian visits to your classroom
- Field trips and tours of the Roselle Public Library
- Display space for student projects
- Parent/Teacher book collection
- Assignment alerts: let us know what your class is working on, and we will do our best to support your students
- Please use our Materials Request Form to request library materials for your classroom.
- Please use our Outreach Request Form to request a librarian visit, field trip, or other service.
- Please use our Assignment Alert form to let us know how best to support your students when they visit us at the library.
Questions? Please contact our Outreach Librarian by email or by phone at 630-529-1641, ext. *333.