Contactless curbside pick up outside of the Library's main entrance is currently available. All library cardholders and reciprocal borrowers are eligible for curbside pick up. Pick up must be arranged in advance, over the phone or online. Holds can be placed through the library catalog.
- While the Library is temporarily closed to the public, the three parking spaces on Elm Court (alongside the building, pictured above) will be used for this service.
- If there are more than three cars receiving curbside pick up, the parking lot across the street from the library building may be used as a staging area.
- The amount of library materials borrowed per curbside pick up is limited to ten.
- Curbside pick up will be offered Tuesday through Saturday
- Mornings: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoons: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Patrons should park in one of the three provided spaces beside the library building, open their trunks, then call the Library (630-529-1641).
- If patrons are not driving to the Library to pick up materials, staff must be notified when the pick up is scheduled.
- Pick up of materials such as print jobs or summer reading prizes may be available for pick up. Arrange a curbside pick up with staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Return of materials will not be accepted by staff delivering curbside pick ups. All returns should be deposited in the library book drop located in the Elm Street cul de sac.
- To receive curbside pick up, arrangements must be made in advance.
Through August 1, check out a Grandparents Got Game! Summer Take Home Kit. Grandparents Got Game! is a weekly summer program for grandparents or grand-friends and their grandkids to enjoy together! This summer we will be offering a weekly GGG kit available through curbside pick up. Each kit includes craft supplies, an activity or game, a snack, and instructions for other activities to do at home. In addition, there is an option of including five checked out library books and a music CD in the kit! A different kit will be available every week! Reserve a kit today!
Check out a customized collection of materials by completing a May We Suggest? online form telling us what you like. Our expert librarians will assemble a package of materials just for you! Choose between one of three packages: Books! Books! Books! (5-10 books in the format of your choice), Movies Galore! (5-10 movies), or a Toss Up Box (3-5 books and 3-5 movies).
For more details on curbside pick up, visit the Library's website, call, or send us an email at email@example.com.