Contactless curbside pick up outside of the Library's main entrance is currently available. All library cardholders and reciprocal borrowers are eligible for curbside pick up. Pick up must be arranged in advance, over the phone or online. Holds can be placed through the library catalog.
- Available parking spaces on Elm Court will be used for this service.
- If there are no parking spaces available on Elm Court, the parking lot across the street from the library building may be used as a staging area.
- The amount of library materials borrowed per curbside pick up is limited to ten.
- Curbside pick up will be offered Monday through Friday
- Mornings: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoons: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Patrons should park in a parking space on Elm Court, open their trunks, then call the Library (630-529-1641).
- If patrons are not driving to the Library to pick up materials, staff must be notified when the pick up is scheduled.
- Pick up of materials such as print jobs or summer reading prizes may be available for pick up. Arrange a curbside pick up with staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Return of materials will not be accepted by staff delivering curbside pick ups. All returns should be deposited in the library book drop located in the Elm Street cul de sac.
- To receive curbside pick up, arrangements must be made in advance.
Check out a customized collection of materials by completing a May We Suggest? online form telling us what you like. Our expert librarians will assemble a package of materials just for you! Choose between one of three packages: Books! Books! Books! (5-10 books in the format of your choice), Movies Galore! (5-10 movies), or a Toss Up Box (3-5 books and 3-5 movies).
For more details on curbside pick up, visit the Library's website, call, or send us an email at email@example.com.