Contactless curbside pickup outside of the Library's main entrance is currently available. All library cardholders and reciprocal borrowers are eligible for curbside pickup. Pick up must be arranged in advance, over the phone or online. Holds can be placed through the library catalog.
- Available parking spaces on Elm Court will be used for this service.
- If there are no parking spaces available on Elm Court, the parking lot across the street from the library building may be used as a staging area.
- The amount of library materials borrowed per curbside pickup is limited to ten.
- Curbside pick up will be offered Monday through Friday
- Mornings: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoons: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Patrons should park in a parking space on Elm Court, open their trunks, then call the Library (630-529-1641).
- If patrons are not driving to the Library to pick up materials, materials may be picked up in-person any time within the Library's hours of operation.
- Materials such as print jobs, kits or prizes will be available for pick up. Arrange a curbside pick up with staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Return of materials will not be accepted by staff delivering curbside pickups. All returns should be deposited in the library book drop located in the Elm Street cul de sac.
- To receive curbside pick up, arrangements must be made in advance.
Patrons who reserved materials online or by phone may pick up items on the book shelves to the left immediately after entering the Library. Please deposit any items to be returned in the bin located in the vestibule of the Library.
May We Suggest?
In addition to reserving materials through the online catalog or interlibrary loan request, you may borrow a May We Suggest? customized selection of materials.
Check out a customized collection of materials by completing a May We Suggest? online form telling us what you like. Our expert librarians will assemble a package of materials just for you! Choose between one of three packages: Books! Books! Books! (5-10 books in the format of your choice), Movies Galore! (5-10 movies), or a Toss Up Box (3-5 books and 3-5 movies).
For more details on curbside pick up, visit the Library's website, call, or send us an email at email@example.com.