The Library Board utilizes ordinances to enact or set forth permanent rules of conduct or government to continue in force until superceded or repealed. Resolutions are utilized for other actions of the Library Board, which may be special or temporary in nature.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Ordinance 2019-1 Annexing Certain Territory to the Roselle Public Library District Pursuant to 75 ILCS 16/15-15 (Deeke Homestead Subdivision)
- Ordinance 2019-2 Setting the Schedule of all Regular Meetings of the Board of Library Trustees for the Fiscal Year commencing July 1, 2019
- Ordinance 2019-3 Authorizing Levy of Additional Taxes for Maintenance
- Ordinance 2019-4 Annexing Territory Owned by Bart Przyjemski of Noah Properties, LLC.
- Ordinance 2019-5 Providing for Budget and Appropriations... for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2019, and Ending June 30, 2020
- Ordinance 2019-6 Annexing territory owned by John Cison
- Ordinance 2019-7 Levying and Assess taxes for the fiscal year July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
- Ordinance 2019-8 Establishing a Special Reserve Fund, plans for its use and transferring funds
- Ordinance 2018-1 Schedule of Regular Meetings for FY 2018/2019
- Ordinance 2018-2 Adopting the Prevailing Wage Rates for Laborers, Workers & Mechanics Employed by the Roselle Public Library District
- Ordinance 2018-3 Authorizing Levy of an Additional Tax for Maintenance, Repairs and Alteration of the Library Building and Equipment
- Ordinance 2018-4 Providing for Budget and Appropriations...for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2018, and Ending June 30, 2019
- Ordinance 2018-5 Annexing Territory Owned by Brock Klein and Christine Klein
- Ordinance 2018-6 Levying and Assessing Taxes for Fiscal Year July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019
- Ordinance 2018-7 Amending Ordinance No. 95-7 Establishing a Special Reserve Fund and a Plan for its Use and Transferring Funds Pursuant to Said Ordinance
- Resolution 2019-1 Authorizing PMA Financial Network to Provide Investment Services
- Resolution 2019-2 Participation in the Public Library Non-Resident Services Program
- Resolution 2019-3 Authoizing Professional Surveying Services with Gentile and Associates
- Resolution 2019-4 Authorizing the Library and the Village to Develop a Shared Community Vision
- Resolution 2019-5 Estimate of Funds Needed for FY2019-2020
- Resolution 2018-1 To Participate in the Public Library Non-Resident Services Program
- Resolution 2018-3 Determine Estimate of Funds Needed for 2018/2019 Fiscal Year
- Resolution 2018-4 Approving a Waiver from the Request for Qualification Process Under Section 8 of the Illinois Local Governemtn professional Services Act and Approving and Authorizing the Execution of an Agreement for Certain professional Surveying Services with Marchese & Sons Inc.
- Resolution 2018-2079 Approving and Intergovermental Cooperation Agreement between the Village of Roselle and the Roselle Public Library District for a License Agreement for a Right of Way Drive Up Book Return